The current iteration of Team TARDIS answer the burning questions asked by fans in the latest copy of Doctor Who Magazine! Were your questions answered?
Doctor Who Magazine Issue #566 is on sale from Thursday 24th June 2021. It is available to order as a subscription, either physical or digital, here.
You can get an exclusive extract of the interview below:
What’s the most surreal piece of merchandise that you’ve seen yourselves immortalised as?
Mandip: Mine’s the little action figure that I got last year. It’s absolutely amazing. You’ve had loads of things.
Jodie: I find a cushion quite random. A cushion’s not that weird, but when it’s your own face…
Mandip: What are you saying – your face on a cushion?
Jodie: I can’t imagine walking into my house and lying on a little cushion that has my face on it… I think that’d be quite mad, wouldn’t it? But I love the Funko Pops.
Read the full interview in the latest issue of Doctor Who Magazine.
Issue 566 also includes:
- A CGI reconstruction of the sets from Episode 4 of The Tenth Planet.
- A tribute to the late Roy Scammell, who performed some of Doctor Who’s most spectacular stunts.
- The performance that recreated sections of Richard Rodney Bennett’s score for 1964 story The Aztecs.
- The story of Donald Wilson, and the part he played in the creation of Doctor Who.
- An interview with the museum owner who restores and exhibits Doctor Who monster costumes.
- Collectivity meets the fans who love Doctor Who audio cassettes.
- Apocrypha looks back at the 1978 Target book Doctor Who Discovers Strange and Mysterious Creatures.
- The Fact of Fiction analyses the 2014 episode Kill the Moon.
- Sufficient Data crunches Doctor Who’s numbers
- Previews, reviews, news, prize-winning competitions, Time and Space Visualiser and more.
Don’t delay! Doctor Who Magazine Issue #566 is on sale from Thursday 24th June 2021. It is available to order as a subscription, either physical or digital, here.