June 24, 2021
The current iteration of Team TARDIS answer the burning questions asked by fans in the latest copy of Doctor Who Magazine! Were your questions answered?
Doctor Who Magazine Issue #566 is on sale from Thursday 24th June 2021. It is available to order as a subscription, either physical or digital, here.
You can get an exclusive extract of the interview below:
What’s the most surreal piece of merchandise that you’ve seen yourselves immortalised as?
Mandip: Mine’s the little action figure that I got last year. It’s absolutely amazing. You’ve had loads of things.
Jodie: I find a cushion quite random. A cushion’s not that weird, but when it’s your own face…
Mandip: What are you saying – your face on a cushion?
Jodie: I can’t imagine walking into my house and lying on a little cushion that has my face on it… I think that’d be quite mad, wouldn’t it? But I love the Funko Pops.
Read the full interview in the latest issue of Doctor Who Magazine.
Issue 566 also includes:
- A CGI reconstruction of the sets from Episode 4 of The Tenth Planet.
- A tribute to the late Roy Scammell, who performed some of Doctor Who’s most spectacular stunts.
- The performance that recreated sections of Richard Rodney Bennett’s score for 1964 story The Aztecs.
- The story of Donald Wilson, and the part he played in the creation of Doctor Who.
- An interview with the museum owner who restores and exhibits Doctor Who monster costumes.
- Collectivity meets the fans who love Doctor Who audio cassettes.
- Apocrypha looks back at the 1978 Target book Doctor Who Discovers Strange and Mysterious Creatures.
- The Fact of Fiction analyses the 2014 episode Kill the Moon.
- Sufficient Data crunches Doctor Who’s numbers
- Previews, reviews, news, prize-winning competitions, Time and Space Visualiser and more.
Don’t delay! Doctor Who Magazine Issue #566 is on sale from Thursday 24th June 2021. It is available to order as a subscription, either physical or digital, here.