The latest issue of Doctor Who Magazine has an exclusive interview with Jo Martin, who guest-starred as the Doctor in Fugitive of the Judoon and The Timeless Children.
Doctor Who Magazine #547 is on sale now.
Jo Martin tells Doctor Who Magazine a bit more behind this brief glimpse…
"She can be a bit grumpy, a bit moody, this Doctor. A little like Capaldi, maybe. She’s got an edge and a dark side to her as well as being cheeky and charming. And she doesn’t really have a filter. She’s not afraid to say whatever, like when she tells the Thirteenth Doctor to get off her ship. I was like, ‘I’m saying that to Jodie? I’m kicking her off my TARDIS? Are you for real?’
You can read the full story in the new issue of Doctor Who Magazine (#549).
The latest issue of Doctor Who Magazine (#549) also includes:
- Ray Holman revealing how he created the costume worn by Jo Martin’s Doctor.
- A celebration of ten years of the Eleventh Doctor with new insights from former showrunner Steven Moffat.
- An exclusive preview of the new, animated version of The Faceless Ones.
- A disc-by-disc guide to the new Season 14 Blu-ray box set.
- Plot Devices revisits some of the real historical figures the Doctor has met over the years.
- A guide on how to recreate the Fifth Doctor’s costume.
- Part One of The Piggybackers, a new comic-strip adventure featuring the Thirteenth Doctor and her friends.
- Big Finish previews and reviews, news, prize-winning competitions, The Blogs of Doom and much more!
Also, The Doctor Who Companion - The Twelfth Doctor: Volume Three from Doctor Who Magazine is out now, continuing its in-depth chronicle of the show’s production with a 116-page volume dedicated to four memorable episodes of Series 8 and the subsequent festive special.
- In the Forest of the Night
- Dark Water/Death in Heaven
- Last Christmas
Richly illustrated with rare images, this is the essential guide to the series that took Doctor Who in a remarkable new direction…