All thirteen blockbuster episodes from the seventh series of Doctor Who will be available to buy on Blu-ray and DVD later this year.
In addition, the set includes both 2011 and 2012 Christmas Specials - The Doctor, the Widow and the Wardrobe and The Snowmen - and exciting bonus features including behind-the-scenes featurettes, Doctor Who at Comic Con, specials The Companions and Doctor Who in the US, and more.
So say farewell to the Ponds all over again. Meet the enigmatic Clara for the first time - and the second, and the third. Face enemies new and old, follow the Doctor to the one place he should never go, and learn the secret to a really great soufflé. With a cliffhanger ending that will leave fans breathless, this set arrives just in time to catch up before the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Special on November 23, and the Doctor’s regeneration in this year’s Christmas Special.
- 2011 Christmas Special: The Doctor, The Widow and The Wardrobe
- Ep 1: Asylum of the Daleks
- Ep 2: Dinosaurs on a Spaceship
- Ep 3: A Town Called Mercy
- Ep 4: The Power of Three
- Ep 5: The Angels Take Manhattan
- 2012 Christmas Special: The Snowmen
- Ep 6: The Bells of Saint John
- Ep 7: The Rings of Akhaten
- Ep 8: Cold War
- Ep 9: Hide
- Ep 10: Journey to the Center of the TARDIS
- Ep 11: The Crimson Horror
- Ep 12: Nightmare in Silver
- Ep 13: The Name of the Doctor
The incredible list of guest stars includes John Hurt (Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy), Warwick Davis (Willow, the Harry Potter films) Liam Cunningham (Game of Thrones), David Warner (Titanic, TRON), Dougray Scott (Hemlock Grove, Ever After: A Cinderella Story), Ben Browder (Farscape), David Bradley (Game of Thrones) Jessica Raine (Call The Midwife, The Woman in Black), the mother-daughter duo of Dame Diana Rigg (Game of Thrones) and Rachael Stirling (Women in Love, Snow White and the Huntsman), and the voice of Sir Ian McKellan (The Lord of The Rings films). The episodes are written by lead writer and executive producer Steven Moffat, as well as Neil Gaiman, Mark Gatiss, Neil Cross, Chris Chibnall, Toby Whithouse and Stephen Thompson.
- Behind the scenes featurettes for every episode (except The Doctor, the Widow and the Wardrobe) plus The Making of the Gunslinger and Creating Clara
- Other Featurettes including: Doctor Who in the US, Last Days of the Ponds, Pond Life, The Science of Doctor Who, The Companions, and Doctor Who at Comic Con
- Prequels to episodes: The Doctor, The Widow and The Wardrobe, Asylum of the Daleks, The Snowmen ('Vastra Investigates', 'Children In Need Special: The Great Detective' and 'Demon's Run: Two Days Later'), The Bells of Saint John and The Name of the Doctor ('Clarence and the Whispermen' and 'She Said, He Said')
- Audio commentaries for episodes: The Snowmen, Cold War, Hide, and The Crimson Horror
- Olympics: Good as Gold featurette (Region 2 release only)
- Interviews with Matt Smith and Jenna Coleman from BBC America's The Nerdist (Region 1 release only)