The World of Hargreaves is taking over the Doctor Who Experience in April to celebrate the launch of the wonderful new Doctor Who books from Adam Hargreaves, son of the Mr. Men and Little Miss creator, Roger Hargreaves.
Four books are released in April: Dr. First, Dr. Fourth, Dr. Eleventh and Dr. Twelfth — full details and cover art can be found here.
Taking place on Saturday April 22 2017, attendees of the Doctor Who Experience will get immersed in the colourful illustrations of the World of Hargreave, get a look at how the new books were made and discover special EXCLUSIVES!
Here’s what to expect on the day!
• Live drawing and signing by the illustrator and author of the books, Adam Hargreaves.
• Immerse yourself into the World of Hargreaves and Doctor Who with special backgrounds in the photo booth!
• Displays and original drawings of the books.
• EXCLUSIVE world-first reveal of the next four Doctor Who meets The World of Hargreaves books!
• EXCLUSIVE world-first premiere of a very special video made by a very special guest…
The event will run from 11am-3pm on April 22, 2017 — purchase tickets to the Doctor Who Experience here.
PLEASE NOTE: There is no additional cost or ticket to attend the event, all those attending the Doctor Who Experience that day will have access.